Peppermint has many benefits for general health and well-being.
Very effective and widely used in aromatherapy, it is a natural remedy to relieve headaches, coughs and colds.
It also helps to calm digestive disorders and especially to activate blood circulation.
In this sense, this element activates hair growth.
A study has also demonstrated the effectiveness of peppermint in the treatment of hair loss.
This ingredient is very effective in stimulating the growth and resistance of the hair fiber.
Breathe new life into your hair with peppermint oil
Peppermint helps reduce the risk of alopecia.
It is able to restore life to your hair thanks to the Menthol it contains in large quantities.
As a result, it is able to stimulate hair follicles, which therefore activates hair growth and growth.
This super ingredient also has a purifying action that allows it to fight against itching and irritation in the scalp.
Using peppermint on curly or frizzy hair
In order to strengthen the hair fibre, it is preferable to use Peppermint essential oil.
For better results, you can combine this ingredient with other vegetable oils and essential oils . If you have decided to adopt this method, here are some ways to enjoy all the benefits of the resulting mixture:
- Add peppermint essential oil with coconut oil, jojoba oil, cocoa butter or shea butter. Apply the mixture to dry or wet hair and massage your scalp in circular motions.
- Integrate the oil into a shampoo or spray for a refreshing effect and optimal hair protection. In this case, you just have to use the mixture as for your usual shampoo or spray it directly on your hair with the spray.
- To accelerate hair growth, you must use this element in the form of an oil bath. To do this, simply add 2 drops of peppermint essential oil to your usual hair oil.
- To strengthen your hair, add 4 drops in vegetable oil. This mixture is also effective as an anti-dandruff treatment.
- For the care routine, put 2 drops directly in your shampoo.
To obtain this oil, you will need:
- 2g mint.
- 500 g of olive oil.
Preparation: Put everything in a glass jar for 15 minutes at a temperature of 50°. After, place your oil in a place protected from the sun.
The benefits of peppermint essential oil
Peppermint essential oil contains a high concentration of Menthol (30 to 55%). This component is recognized for its many virtues. Indeed, menthol is an ingredient:
- Limits the proliferation of microscopic fungi.
- Basic odor masking agent.
- Antibacterial and antifungal (it kills bacteria that infest the hair and head).
And you, have you ever tried this essential oil?