Maybe you already think you know everything about the world of hair but think again because there is still a lot to learn.
Today you will quickly learn how to moisturize frizzy hair .
There is nothing complicated, it’s just a question of products and good practice.
Below you will find all the information that will help you keep your frizzy hair healthy and full of vitality.
What makes frizzy hair unique?
Frizzy hair is a type of hair that is very present on the African continent or among black people.
Having an afro is a fashion that is popular and buzzing in several countries.
If you have frizzy hair, you may notice that your hair tends to form small curls .
Even though it is dense and fuller than other hair types, it is perfectly easy to maintain.
The hydration of frizzy hair is an easy and simple action to achieve.
Unlike straight, Caucasian or Asian hair, frizzy hair is fragile hair that deserves a lot of care.
This is why it is essential to moisturize frizzy hair regularly.
Several solutions are possible and beneficial to bring better health to your hair.
If you don’t know your hair type yet, check it out right away by clicking here.
Why is hydrating frizzy hair so important?
As mentioned above, frizzy hair is different from other types of hair. They need attention.
Here is some information not to be overlooked for the well-being of your hair:
- Your hair always needs to keep a good quality of hydration to prevent it from breaking or suddenly losing its natural properties such as fineness , waves , spirals and many others.
- Hydration also gives your hair maximum vitality, softness and most importantly good elasticity . Once these qualities or values are lost, it is really difficult to recover them. This is why it is necessary to maintain good hygiene and a minimum of care .
- The spiral shape of frizzy hair does not allow sebum (a natural moisturizer) to flow easily along the hair fiber . Moisturizing your hair regularly and correctly allows you to provide the necessary hydration to your hair (water, nutrients, vitamins, etc.)
- Hydration leads to the appearance of proteins that increase the resistance of your frizzy hair. That’s why you must use natural products, suitable for curly or frizzy hair of high and good quality.
- Among other things, frizzy hair is hair that can quickly break because it is dry and needs water or other products to stay hydrated.
You must never forget to take care of your hair if you want to achieve an optimal and satisfactory result.
On the other hand, success also depends on controlling the frequency of product use. This is advice that is worth gold and deserves to be respected.
What is the best frequency for moisturizing frizzy hair?
The treatment of your scalp must follow a precise schedule with a regular frequency .
In general, it is advisable to treat the hair by washing it and applying a product (cream, balm, vegetable oils, etc.) which is preferably recommended by a professional.
There is no set frequency for everyone, but the ideal is either every day or every other day . It all depends on what you observe.
At a minimum, you should never exceed a three-day period . Beyond these times, your hair may tend to become dry.
This will allow you to keep your frizzy hair better hydrated . You have to make it a regular routine.
What products to use for hydrating frizzy hair?
Don’t worry because there is a whole range and variety of products that are practical and effective in bringing and maintaining good hydration to your frizzy hair.
These are all certified products that you can trust completely. Here are some examples that will surely be useful to you:
- Shea butter : this is a product that is really essential for some hair. It is an element that hydrates quickly and nourishes your hair to the maximum. Shea butter provides several benefits. It is rich in vitamin A. It is especially the hair that lacks elasticity that needs it a lot. Regarding its application, it is advisable to mix it with virgin oil for it to be effective.
- On the other hand, there is also Argan oil: it is to strengthen and retain proteins that you need to use this magic remedy. Even with some fairly major damage, Argan oil will succeed in regenerating your scalp. It plays a restorative and protective role at the same time. It is a natural product that is beneficial and has been proven. You can find it in all professional beauty centers. With argan oil, your frizzy hair will be shiny and dazzling.
- Coconut oil : This is a better choice in terms of frizzy hair care . What makes this product special is its ability to manage and improve the quality and shine of your hair. At the same time, it helps revitalize dry hair. In terms of reference, it is the favorite of Africans.
Other types of cosmetic products
If you’re not a fan of natural products, you can also try other types of products that always lead to the same result to transform and beautify your frizzy hair.
- Hair cream or balm : A good moisturizer for the hair helps it grow and stay supple, defined and smooth. Your scalp is an extension of your skin, which needs water for its simple survival. Naturally, the hair (hair) that grows on the scalp also benefits from good hydration.
- Hair milk: Hair milk is traditionally intended for curly hair and for the maintenance of curls and waves. Indeed, its fine and light density makes it particularly suitable for hydrating curls without weighing them down.
- Leave-ins: Leave-in products add extra moisture to hair, protect it from damage and help detangle strands. Almost any hair type — curly or straight, natural or colored — can use leave ins, but they can be especially helpful if your hair is dry, damaged, or frizzy.
- Egg yolk in your hair mask : For some people, this food is a miracle solution that has totally transformed their hair quality . Egg yolk is effective when it comes to moisturizing frizzy hair . Above all, it allows you to treat your hair in depth to the ends. In addition, the latter become less voluminous and are easier to comb.
Have you ever tried these few miraculous products?
For your child you can buy a cleansing cream that is made from mango . In addition to this favorable fruit, it contains a powerful active ingredient that detangles frizzy hair in minutes. It’s really efficient and super fast.
For information, mango is rich in vitamin A and fatty acid . These elements will make your child’s hair grow quickly.
There are also sprays that are easy to apply to frizzy hair. This method is a solution that accelerates the regeneration and hydration of your dry hair. The spray is chosen according to the condition of your hair.
The LOC method: another effective hydration method.
To get quality and healthy frizzy hair, you can also try some out-of-the-ordinary techniques:
- The LOC method: this is a technique that was developed in the United States. For the method to be really effective, you have to proceed step by step. The products are applied in a specific order. You just have to follow and apply the right formula. That is, this method is called the kezako method. It highlights 3 elements which are the main liquid which is Water (L) , oil (O) , cream (C) . Apply these 3 elements each in turn and each will have its role to play in the hair hydration process.
- Regarding moisturizing masks , you can apply a mixture of banana, avocado and egg yolk to your hair. The result is spectacular. More information here.
In short, if you are not yet convinced, it is confirmed, frizzy hair is hair that is easy to hydrate and maintain, you just need to have a good hair routine and use the right products. Your turn !
If you need help with maintaining your hair, discover the quick and easy way to get rid of breakage and dryness for good in 31 days!