Khamaré is often known by the African community as a purifying drink for the body.
But did you know that it works wonders on the hair too?
Thus, among the many hair maintenance solutions available, there is the use of khamaré .
The latter is not very well known, but its virtues on the hair and other parts of the human body are numerous.
Above, we tell you more about khamaré as well as its benefits and uses.
What is khamaré?
Still called vetiver stems in the French language, khamaré is a root, well known in Africa, for its many medicinal properties.
Being a natural care product used both on the body and for the hair, khamaré plays several roles.
Khamaré is characterized by a very particular composition, allowing it to make the difference, compared to many other products.
Indeed, khamaré is a 100% organic product , because it comes from organic farming and is found in the form of stems.
These stems come from a plant, whose tufts of grass are huge, with roots that sink up to 3 m deep.
To be sold on the market, we find the khamaré dried and braided, for better conservation .
What are the benefits of khamaré for the hair?
The khamaré is known in Africa and in the world, because of all the virtues, which it offers, in the field of the hair.
It is perfectly suited to dull, dry hair that needs urgent care.
Thus, you absolutely must use it, if you have sparkling , dehydrated hair , in order to nourish it properly.
In addition, khamaré is necessary, in case your hair lacks strength and breaks too easily.
Many people then use it to eliminate dandruff or even inflammation on the scalp.
This is a role it plays well, thanks to its antiseptic properties .
In addition, the properties of khamaré make hair grow.
By regularly using this natural product, the collagen produced, promotes the strengthening of the structure of the hair.
The advantage is that the hair grows faster.
Using Vetiver Root
When purchased, khamaré comes in the form of a pack, consisting of 10 root stems of the vetiver plant, the sizes of which are 30 cm.
But, to use it, there are several different uses, it’s up to you to see which option suits you the most.
So know that khamaré can be used in the form of:
- Of essential oil thanks to the essential oil of Vetiver.
- Water for a steam bath.
- Moisturizers… to nourish and strengthen the hair.
- etc …
Some examples of use of khamaré!
Now that you have an idea of the uses, we suggest you discover some recipes to take better care of your hair, with khamaré, a product that will now be on everyone’s lips:
Recipe number 1: Khamaré oil!
For this first recipe, you will use khamaré oil, to make a repairing oil bath for dry , frizzy or curly hair.
And, for its application, you must:
- Wash the hair.
- After wringing them out, apply the khamaré oil to the hair.
- Massage the hair properly, starting from root to tip, to facilitate the penetration of the oil-based mask.
- Leave to rest under a plastic film + hot towel, for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove the towel as well as the plastic film and rinse the hair with lukewarm water.
- Cleanse again with a mild shampoo suitable for your hair type.
- Leave to dry in the open air, to find soft hair, whose scales are tightened.
With this first recipe, the hair is deeply nourished and those that are resistant ( sparkling hair for example), will be tamed . They will be more flexible and in good condition after regular use.
Recipe number 2: take a steam bath!
It is a hair treatment that will allow you to open the hair follicles , in order to facilitate the penetration of products such as moisturizers , shampoos, oils…
At the same time, a steam bath will nourish the hair, soften it , eliminate impurities, dandruff …
To perform this treatment, you will need khamaré water. The latter is obtained by first boiling water in a container.
Let the water cool and drop 3 to 4 stalks of khamaré, then add water to the container and cover it.
Send the water to the fire and wait 1-2 hours. The water is ready, now let’s move on to the next step, the steam bath.
There you go :
- Start by washing the hair with plain water.
- Then you will detangle the hair and put on a revitalizing mask (a mixture of castor oil and aloe vera).
- Massage the hair deeply, to promote the penetration of the mask.
- Leave to rest under a hot towel (dipped in warm Khamaré water beforehand).
- After wrapping the hair in a first hot towel, use a second hot one (moistened with Khamaré water) to keep the heat much longer.
- Keep hair wrapped for at least 15 minutes and rinse with khamaré water and/or plain water.
- To finish, put a cream or a leave-in.
This recipe will be of great use to you, to bring vitality to your hair, in search of softness, strength or hydration .
Where to find khamaré?
With all of this information listed below, you’re itching to try khamaré.
But, first, you need to find these aphrodisiac stems, which are used to cure urinary tract infections, heal wounds, soften painful periods, promote vaginal lubrication…
To buy this plant, go to online sales sites or physical stores. No matter where you are in the world, you will have no trouble finding this product, which will change your life forever.
Khamaré is a product, which is not yet known to everyone. But, in terms of virtues, it has so much to offer.
If you are looking for hair care , you will be satisfied, because it brings a lot to your hair, which has lost its shine, softness, vitality…